Did you know we have a social prescriber here at the surgery who you can speak to about your social, emotional and wellbeing needs?
They can help you to identify support you may need and link you in with support to help you manage your mental wellbeing, support to manage your finances, support to look for work or training, support for long term health conditions, support to find local groups and hobbies and much more.
Please speak to a member of reception or your GP who will arrange for a referral to be sent.
An online consultation or eConsultation is a form of digital triage. Patients go online an submit information about medical or administrative requests to their own doctors. This request is sent to the GP practice to decide on the right care.
eConsult is the most widely used online consultation platform used in the NHS. eConsult can be accessed from our website. eConsult collects the information about your request and sends it to us securely. Practice staff will then triage (sort) each patient so that everyone gets the right care as quickly and as safely as possible.
Further information can be found below:
Read more at NHS.UK
About the NHS App
Please use this link to download the NHS app: https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/
Use the NHS App to:
- get your NHS COVID Pass – view and share your COVID Pass for places in England that have chosen to use this service and travel abroad
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your health record – securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- view your NHS number – find out what your NHS number is
Keeping your data secure
After you download the app, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.